About Duplo PFi Blade B2+ Digital Die Cutting Machine
Get a Duplo PFi Blade B2+ Digital Die Cutting Machine Installed Like The Many Across The UK!
Introducing a new range of Digital Die Cutting Machines which are sold and supported throughout the UK by Afterprint Ltd, The Duplo PFi Blade!
The PFi Blade is the perfect cost effective solution for a variety of finishing requirements, such as adhesive sheets, specially shaped greeting and business cards, invitations, wedding stationery, labels, small packaging, tags and more. Increase your productivity and profitability by having an in-house multi-function digital cutting solution, designed for short-run, on demand production.
The PFi Blade enables you to Cut, Kiss Cut, Die Cut and Crease in a variety of paper and card stocks up to 6 mm thick and sheet sizes up to 800 x 600 mm.
Superior Speed and Accuracy of the PFi Blade
During operation, the CCD registration system will read the QR code and automatically pull up he matching cutting file on the PFi Connect Software. It will also read the registration marks and compensate for any image shifting to ensure each sheet is accurately finished. The Blade can cut and crease a folding carton on stock up to 400 gsm in between 15-45 Seconds, depending on the complexity of the carton design.
The PFI Blade B2+ also comes with the Oscillating knife which further enhances the machines cutting prowess to an impressive 6mm making it ideal for cutting thicker substrates such as foamalux, grey board or cardboard for professional packaging creation. Partner this with the new V Groove cutting tool and you can create bespoke boxes in minutes without the need for specialist tools or dies to be made.
Unique PFi Blade Connect Software – Digital finishing process software exclusive to the PFi Blade
The PFI Blade Connect software which is exclusive to the Duplo PFi Blade will Automate your Cut and Crease workflows, allow quick changes of order for your cutting and creasing which ensures optimum performance. Furthermore, the PFi Blade Connect software has been specifically designed to enable the automation of individual processes in the workflow as well as assist with simple tool configuration and allow a rapid build up of your tool configuration library for enhanced automation.
Universal Tool Holder on the PFi Blade B2+
The PFi Blade comes with four cutting tools and a scoring wheel as standard. Up to 3 tools can be added into the cutting head at any one time. Set them to cut intricate shapes, kiss cut labels, stickers and score fold lines to avoid toner cracking on packaging and folded pieces.
The flexibility and wide array of functionality on the Universal Cutting Head means that there is no need for costly manufacture of traditional cutting dies which not only saves time but also makes short run On-demand die cutting applications viable for all businesses.
Why Buy the Duplo PFi Blade? For Business Owners
The digital on-demand print market has been searching for an automated die cutting solution for many years. The advances made in the wide format graphics and exhibition markets in the utilisation of flat bed cutting tables has enabled the introduction of the Duplo PFi Blade. The technology in the cutting table marketplace was once revolutionary and therefore expensive to manufacture and implement into a small format machine aimed at the On-demand print markets, the PFi Blade changes that for all business owners!
No matter your business size you can now bring complex die cutting projects in house, open up new market places in packaging, wedding stationery, labels, stickers, tags and point of sale media that were once out of reach due to the cost of making individual cutting dies or having to outsource the work.
The PFi Blade is the most revolutionary addition to the On-Demand Print Market in years and should form part of every business owners vision for the future of their company. Innovation in print in this difficult market is an absolute necessity and the PFi Blade offers you that Innovation, do you need a bigger reason to invest?
Why Buy the Duplo PFi Blade? For Operators
The key words for operators when considering the PFi Blade is simplicity in use. Die cutting machines are often associated with complex initial setup and troublesome pressure issues depending on the stock being processed.
The PFi Blade is virtually entirely software driven, no special skills or techniques for setup are required, simply a basic use of a PC and some training on our software will enable any operator to master the PFi Blade.
The PFi Blade software is compatible with AutoCAD, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. Simply create your design following the video tutorial below, press send to program the PFi Blade, test your work and load up. The 100 mm pile feeder on the PFi Blade ensures your media is picked and transported to the correct position every time, with a cutting speed of up to one SRA3 every 15 Seconds you can produce 240 die cut sheets per hour without ever lifting a finger, what could be easier!
- Unique PFi Blade Connect Software – Fully configured by Duplo International
- Digital on-demand flatbed Die Cutting Solution
- Fully automated B2 Digital Die Cutting Solution for Sheet Sizes up to 800 x 600mm
- Automated vacuum feeder for effortless reliability
- Perfect for on-demand bespoke cutting applications
- Perfect for the creation of bespoke packaging and cartons
- Ideal for the creation of personalised Luggage Tags, Labels, Point Of Sale media
- CCD Registration camera reads the QR code and automatically pulls up the matching data for instant setup
- Universal tool holder with repeat precision accuracy of <0.3mm
- Vacuum grip conveyor ensures your media is securely positioned throughout the cutting process
- Mini pile feeder holds up to 100mm of materials
- Fast cutting speed of up to 1,200 mm per second
- Capable of producing a complex die cut pattern every 45 seconds – Simple patterns can be completed in 15 seconds per SRA3 sheet
- Able to cut through any flexible material up to 6 mm in thickness
- Cuts plastic board, PVC board, PU, cardboard, fibrous board, rubber sheet, laminated card (Single and Double sided), Encapsulated card
- Comes complete with 4 tools as standard – Rotating Cutting knife, Kiss Cut Knife, Oscillating Knife and Creasing Wheel
- Exclusive Software included
Typical PFi Blade Applications
- On-Demand Die Cutting of Bespoke Shapes
- Production of Bespoke Packaging
- Production of Bespoke Boxes
- Round Corner Cutting Applications such as Business Cards
- Bespoke Business Cards
- Kiss Cut Labels & Stickers
- Shaped Point of Sale Media
- Promotional Products
- An Endless List of Possibilities!