About the EasyMount Wide Format Laminators
Easymount laminators are designed to perform and built to last. Their advanced features allow you to laminate, mount and encapsulate too. Designed in the UK the Easymount range gives your business extra capacity by allowing you to offer your customers a complete service that you previously had to outsource.
The versatility of the Easymount laminators makes them incredibly cost-effective, meaning you can now truly offer a one-stop shop for print and finishing. The range includes everything from entry-level models for those still finishing jobs by hand, to professional heavy-duty models that will cope with every application all day, everyday.
The control the Easymount Laminators offer ensures you can cover every job you need on one machine. Designed to a specific brief in the UK, everything about the Easymount range ensures they are aimed at helping you to do that job more efficiently, more cost effectively and more reliably. The latest EM-1600SH and award winning EM-A-1600SH now feature swing out arm technology at both the front and rear of the system. The arms make loading both vinyl and media a whole lot easier and less time consuming, with no compromise on the finish.
Its time to get stuck in, you can apply more than just laminates – the Easymount range allows you to also lay down application tapes and vinyls, removing the need for squeegeeing by hand. The feed table also lifts up, making it easier to load rolls of material, increasing effectiveness and minimising hassle.
The latest addition to the Easymount range is the Multi-Award winning Easymount Air. The patented technology within the Easymount Air uses one of the most advanced concepts ever seen in a wide format laminator. Pneumatic air pressure controls the laminating rollers, allowing you to mount and laminate with incredible accuracy and speed.
The pneumatic air allows the roller to float down; ensuring foamex and fluted boards are not crushed. When the rollers achieve the correct board thickness, the roller can be locked in place to keep the required gap, making board feeding more accurate and allowing for faster production speeds and make ready times.
There is also an option for a powered take up unit which allows for virtual automation of the laminating process. The take-up unit rewinds the laminated material onto an empty core allowing for reel to reel operation and removing the need for a dedicated operator.
Highlights of the Easymount Wide Format Laminators
- Easymount Wide Format Laminators are Available in Widths from 1,200 to 2,100mm
- Available in Cold, Heat Assist and Fully Heated Formats
- Ideal for the Production of Car Graphics, Window Graphics, Signs, Pop Up & Exhibition Graphics, Roll Up Banners
- Mount up to 25mm Thick Materials
- Infinitely Adjustable Mechanical Clamping Pressure with Lock
- High Spec Air Model incorporates Pneumatically Operated Roller Pressure for incredible Results and Accuracy on the Widest Range of Materials
- Heavy Duty Steel Mandrills with Measurement Gauge Across the Full Width of the Bar
- High Spec Air Model incorporates new Swing Arm Technology for Even Easier Loading of Film
- Industry Standard 3″ (77mm) Core Adaptors Across the Range
- Intuitive Digital Control Panels Across the Range
- High-quality 130 mm Silicone Rubber Rollers for Perfect Results
- Ergonomic design ensures ease of use and reduction of RSI risks
- Forward, Load and Reverse Functions
- Fully Integrated Solutions Built on Heavy Duty Mobile Stand
- Magic Eye Safety Function
- Operating Speeds up to 6 Metres Per Minute
- High Spec Air Model Offers Improved Speeds of up to 10 Metres Per Minute
- Optional Powered Take-Up Unit Offers Virtual Automation with Reel to Reel Laminating
- Suitable for use with all Wide Format Films
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Britain
- Designed for use in Copy Shops, Sign Makers and Digital Print Environments
- Exhibition & Pop Up Graphics
- Roller Banners
- Floor Graphics
- Vehicle Graphics
- Window Graphics
- Point of Sale Media