This is a 2014 EBA 7260 Guillotine fitted with the optional side tables. Comes complete with Spare Blade, Tool Kit, Blade Change Cradle, Grease Gun, Original Instructions and False Clamp Plate.
In an excellent overall condition with slight damage to the clamp but this will not effect the operation of the machine. New Red LED Indicators have been fitted and the machine has been fully stripped and serviced by our Ideal/EBA trained engineers.
One a Pallet ready for delivery and includes our 3 Month Alliance Package so you can buy with confidence. We can also extend the Alliance Package and offer ongoing maintenance support throughout the UK on this guillotine.
About EBA Guillotine 7260
The EBA 7260 is the flagship of the EBA/Ideal range and is a fully configured professional guillotine able to handle all types of work up to B1 in format. Hydraulic clamp drive offers infinite control over the stack while the HSS Solingen Steel offers long life with a swinging cutting action. Air tables ease the movement of the stack in to position by blowing air up through the stainless steel bed, while optional side tables allow stacks to be positioned to increase throughput. It adds up to a versatile guillotine that meets all cutting needs.
Why Buy the EBA 7260 Guillotine? For Business Owners
The EBA 7260 is a highly efficient cutting tool with programmable settings, air tables, Eject function and pre-clamping mode to offer efficient and accurate operation and ensure that the guillotine is not a business bottleneck. In addition a self diagnosis system pin points any faults which need attention. The Ideal Safety Cutting System (SCS) includes the latest Infra Red Safety Curtain at the front while a transparent cover protects the rear of the guillotine.
Why Buy the EBA 7260 Guillotine? For Operators
The air jet table makes light work of moving heavy stacks of paper, while programmable control and rapid back gauge movement make cutting complex jobs straightforward. Job settings can be stored for recall from a memory key. For delicate work the hydraulic clamp provides absolute control over the pressure applied to hold the stack while an optical Red LED cutting guide ensures that the stack is correctly lined up before cutting. An electronic hand wheel offers precision control over back gauge movement. The swing cut action is gentler on the paper to give a true clean cut.
- Range Topping Model from Ideal/EBA
- Super Fast Hydraulic Hybrid Cutting Power (Twice the Speed of any Other Ideal Model)
- Hydraulic Clamp with Adjustable Pressure from 200 to 2,000 daN
- Foot Treadle for Pre-Clamping of Awkward Stock
- Removable False Clamp Pad for Even Pressure Distribution and Zero Marking of Delicate Stock
- Air Table Across Front & Rear as Standard for Easy Paper Manoeuvring
- Programmable Push Button Control Panel with Option to Operate via a Laptop
- Programmable Memory with 99 Programs for Back Gauge settings
- High Speed Back Gauge Movement Thanks to High Power Mini DC Motors
- Red LED Cut line indicators
- Digital display accuracy to 0.1 mm
- 720 mm Maximum cut width, 20 mm minimum
- 80 mm Cutting Height
- IR Safety Curtain
- Optional side tables for easy loading/unloading
- Business cards
- Delicate paper stocks and digital print
- Cutting sheets to desired size
- Cutting books up to 80 mm thick
- Trimming spines for scanning