About Grafcut GM-520 Case Making Machine
Get a Grafcut GM-520 Case Making Machine Installed Like The Many Across The UK!
Introducing a new range of Professional Case Making and Gluing Machines which are exclusively imported and fully supported throughout the UK by Afterprint Ltd, The Grafcut GM-520 Range!
The new heavy-duty Grafcut GM-520 gluing machine offers a robust, reliable solution for the application of a thin layer of glue to virtually any material, making it ideal for the creation of hard case book jackets, back to back gluing of business cards, application of inserts, mounting of prints onto other materials, photo framing or simply making any flexible surface ready for application onto another product or surface.
Unlike similar glue application machines of the same type, The Grafcut GM-520 Gluing Machine utilises a few unique features that ensure the best quality output each and everytime. The GM-520 incorporates two large diameter stainless steel rollers which are independently heated to prevent condensation build up on the material being processed. Both of these rollers are independently adjustable for distance between the rollers to ensure the exact amount of glue you require is applied every time. An integrated water tank also allows water to be mixed at the touch of a button within the glue cuvette, this allows you to control the consistency of the glue without any extra tools or mixing required. Finally, the height of the glue cuvette is adjustable which allows the pickup roller to be submerged at an adjustable volume giving you greater control over the volume of glue being applied. All these unique features ensure the best possible results on the widest range of materials.
Another unique feature that enables the Grafcut GM-520 to be class leading is the fact the glue cuvette is not only heated but also submerged in an enclosed heated water tank. This simple addition ensures even and constant temperature distribution around the entire glue cuvette which in turn keeps the consistency of the glue within an exact tolerance.
Combine the GM-520 with the vacuum case making table to create the GM-520C or GM-520H and you have an extremely flexible, robust and precise case making solution.
- Heavy Duty Electrically Operated Glue Application Machine
- Ideal for the Production of Hard Cases for Book Binding and Thread Sewing
- Also able to produce Ring Binders, Menu’s, Clip Boards, Slip Covers and CD/DVD Covers
- Hot and Cold Glue models available
- Combines with the Grafcut GM-520C Case Making Table with vacuum bed
- When combined with the GM-520C you have a complete case making system
- Integrated water tank allows water to be added to the glue tank at the touch of a button
- Twin stainless steel rollers ensure a smooth and consistent application of glue
- Glue is pre-heated prior to reaching the application rollers (Prevents condensation on the sheet)
- Glue tank is is immersed in a heated water tank for even melting of the glue and precise temperature control
- Equipped with a digital thermostatic controller for ease of operation
- Heated rollers to ensure smooth application
- Adjustable process speed up to 15 metres per minute
- Standard version handles up to 400gsm as standard
- Optional attachment allows rigid substrates to be processed
- Handles sheet widths up to 520mm
- Probably the Heaviest Duty Case Making Machine of its type on the UK Market
- Exceptional Build Quality – Built to Last!
Typical GM-520 Applications
- Case Making
- Hard Cover Book Production
- Mounting of Prints onto other substrates
- Ultra thick business cards (Back to back card gluing)
- Book Inserts
- Gluing of any flexible substrate