About Grafcut Guillotine G52
The Grafcut G52 is the entry level model in the Grafcut Guillotine range but do not be fooled by the term entry level. Other manufacturers would refer to the G52 as a flagship model, it is only thanks to the engineering skills and prowess of the Grafcut team that this industrial grade commercial guillotine can be referred to as an entry level product.
The Grafcut G52 is split into two models, the G52 and the G52H, the latter integrating fully hydraulic power controls for the Knife and Clamp making it perfect for higher volume requirements. The standard G52 integrates an electro-mechanical drive for the blade, clamp and back gauge and yet still ensures complete reliability in even the harshest environments and makes either the perfect choice for the digital printer.
Both models incorporate solid steel blade carriers with fully adjustable blade guides to guarantee longevity of service. Unlike similar products from other manufacturers the blade guides can also be replaced should they become worn over an extended period, this further protects your investment and gives you a very reliable product. This all adds up to a versatile guillotine that meets all your cutting needs.
Why Buy the Grafcut G52 Guillotine? For Business Owners
The Grafcut G52 & G52H are highly efficient cutting tools with programmable settings, 4” colour touch screen controls with full qwerty keyboard for descriptive naming of stored work, Eject function and a pre-clamping mode to offer efficient and accurate operation ensuring that the guillotine is not a business bottleneck. In addition a self-diagnostic system pin points any faults which need attention. The Grafcut Guillotines offer cutting edge electronic components and technology with the incorporation of PLC Controllers and SICK Safety Guards, all of which are compliant to the very latest developments in EN Standards and CE Compliance.
Why Buy the Grafcut G52 Guillotine? For Operators
The stainless steel front and rear table makes light work of moving heavy stacks of paper, while programmable control and rapid back gauge movement make cutting complex jobs straightforward. Job settings can be stored for recall and named using the full qwerty keyboard function for instant and easy recall of repeat work. For delicate stocks the electro-mechanical clamp can be adjusted via the simple slider tool integrated into the colour touch screen control, combined with the false clamp plate ensures every stock type can be handled with ease and without damage. An optical Red LED cutting guide ensures that the stack is correctly lined up before cutting and can be used to program the machine for quick and easy job creation. The electronic hand wheel offers precision control over the back gauge movement whilst the swing cut action is gentler on the paper to give a true clean cut.
- Entry Level Model from Grafcut
- Super Smooth Electro-Mechanical Drive of Blade, Clamp & Back Gauge
- Mechanical Clamp with Adjustable Pressure Controlled via the Touch Screen
- Electrically Operated Pre-Clamping of Awkward Stock
- Removable False Clamp Pad for Even Pressure Distribution and Zero Marking of Delicate Stock
- Stainless Steel Table Across Front & Rear as Standard for Easy Paper Manoeuvring
- 4″ Colour Touch Screen Controls with Full Qwerty Keyboard
- Programmable Memory with 100 Programs for Back Gauge settings
- High Speed Back Gauge Movement Thanks to High Power Mini DC Motors
- PLC Controllers for Reliability
- SICK Safety Guarding
- Bright White LED Front Lit Table
- Red LED Cut line indicators
- Digital display accuracy to 0.1 mm
- 520 mm Maximum cut width, 22 mm minimum
- 80 mm Cutting Height
- IR Safety Curtain
- Optional side tables for easy loading/unloading
- Business cards
- Delicate paper stocks and digital print
- Cutting sheets to desired size
- Cutting books up to 80 mm thick
- Trimming spines for scanning