About the Grafcut Guillotine G73
The Grafcut G73 offers an Electro-Mechanically Driven solution for the digital printer who requires a wider cutting capacity but, not necessarily the high power that the Fully Hydraulic Grafcut G73H offers.
The Grafcut G73 has the same cutting capabilities as its more powerful brother with its ability to handle up to a 100 mm stack of material in sizes up to B1 (707 x 1,000 mm). Both the G73 and G73H offer a maximum cutting dimension of 730 x 730 mm making them the perfect partner to the latest digital print engines that offer banner prints and landscape A4 capacity.
Both G73 models incorporate solid steel blade carriers with fully adjustable blade guides to guarantee longevity of service. Unlike similar products from other manufacturers the blade guides can also be replaced should they become worn over an extended period, this further protects your investment and gives you a very reliable product. This all adds up to a versatile guillotine that meets all your cutting needs.
Why Buy the Grafcut G73 Guillotine? For Business Owners
The Grafcut G73 & G73H are highly efficient cutting tools with programmable settings, 4” colour touch screen controls with full qwerty keyboard for descriptive naming of stored work. An Eject function, Incremental Cut Functions and a foot treadle operated pre-clamping mode combine to offer an efficient and accurate operation ensuring that the guillotine is not a business bottleneck. In addition a self-diagnostic system pin points any faults which need attention. The Grafcut Guillotines offer cutting edge electronic components and technology with the incorporation of PLC Controllers and SICK Safety Guards, all of which are compliant to the very latest developments in EN Standards and CE Compliance.
Why Buy the Grafcut G73 Guillotine? For Operators
The stainless steel front and rear table makes light work of moving heavy stacks of paper, while programmable control and rapid back gauge movement make cutting complex jobs straightforward. Add the optional Air Bed on the G73 (Standard configuration on the G73H) and paper movement around the working area, with even the most difficult stocks, is effortless. Furthermore the Air Bed can also be programmed to act in unison with the job that is currently being operated to ensure no movement during the cut process. All job settings can be stored for recall and named using the full qwerty keyboard function for instant and easy recall of repeat work, no more guessing which number equals which job.
For delicate stocks the Electro-Mechanical clamp can be adjusted via the simple slider tool integrated into the colour touch screen control, combined with the false clamp plate this ensures every stock type can be handled with ease and without damage. An optical Red LED cutting guide ensures that the stack is correctly lined up before cutting and can be used to program the machine for quick and easy job creation. The electronic hand wheel offers precision control over the back gauge movement whilst the swing cut action is gentler on the paper to give a true clean cut.
- Large Format B1 Guillotine from Grafcut
- Super Smooth Electro-Mechanical Drive of Blade, Clamp & Back Gauge
- Mechanical Clamp with Adjustable Pressure Controlled via the Touch Screen
- Foot Treadle Operated Pre-Clamping of Awkward Stock
- Removable False Clamp Pad for Even Pressure Distribution and Zero Marking of Delicate Stock
- Stainless Steel Table Across Front & Rear as Standard for Easy Paper Manoeuvring
- Option to add full Front and Rear Air Table
- 4″ Colour Touch Screen Controls with Full Qwerty Keyboard
- Programmable Memory with 100 Programs for Back Gauge settings
- High Speed Back Gauge Movement Thanks to High Power Mini DC Motors
- PLC Controllers for Reliability
- SICK Safety Guarding
- Bright White LED Front Lit Table
- Red LED Cut line indicators
- Digital display accuracy to 0.1 mm
- 730 mm Maximum cut width, 30 mm minimum
- 100 mm Cutting Height
- IR Safety Curtain
- Optional side tables for easy loading/unloading
- Business cards
- Delicate paper stocks and digital print
- Cutting sheets to desired size
- Cutting books up to 100 mm thick
- Trimming spines for scanning
- Trimming Larger Sheet Sizes for Banner or Landscape A4 Prints