About the Grafcut Guillotine G73
The Grafcut G73H is the flagship model in the Grafcut range of paper guillotines and incorporates fully hydraulic operation and a raft of professional features. This model is the perfect solution for the digital printer who requires an industrial guillotine with a wider cutting capacity for those larger sheets sizes often used with the higher volume digital print engines.
The Grafcut G73H is built on the same platform as the Electro-Mechanically Driven Grafcut G73 and offers the same class leading cutting capabilities with effortless trimming of stacks up to 100 mm (approx. 1,000 sheets) in sizes up to B1 (707 x 1,000 mm). However, this is where the similarities end between the G73 and G73H. These two models are very different machines with the H model not only incorporating industrial grade hydraulics but also a wide array of extra features. These include, a fully programmable air table for easy movement of larger materials, full visual diagnostics of sensors and electronic components (Instant Isolation of any potential issues), password protection for the operating screen to secure the operation (perfect when the machine is in an open area) daily and total cut counters and a USB 3.0 port for instant on demand software upgrades and additions. Lastly the G73H also incorporates a Hydraulically Powered foot treadle operated clamp, ideal for pre-clamping awkward stocks or even just using as a spine press.
As with the other models in the Grafcut range the G73H incorporates solid steel blade carriers with fully adjustable blade guides to guarantee longevity of service. Unlike similar products from other manufacturers the blade guides can also be replaced should they become worn over an extended period, this further protects your investment and gives you a very reliable product. This all adds up to a versatile guillotine that meets all your cutting needs.
The Grafcut G73H sets the standard that all other guillotines are judged within the Digital Print market.
Why Buy a Grafcut G73H Guillotine? For Business Owners
The Grafcut G73 & G73H are highly efficient cutting tools with programmable settings, 4” colour touch screen controls with full qwerty keyboard for descriptive naming of stored work. The extra functions, speed of operation and unrivalled power of the G73H makes this model the perfect companion for larger Digital Presses such as the Xerox iGen and HP Indigo. The intuitive multi-lingual touch screen makes the G73H very simple to use with virtually zero training requirements. An Eject function, Incremental Cut Functions, Special Business Card modes and a hydraulically powered foot treadle combine to offer an efficient and highly accurate guillotine that will remove even the most stubborn business bottleneck. In addition the advanced self-diagnostic system pin points any faults which need attention.
The Grafcut G73H Guillotine offers the same cutting edge electronic components and technology A the other models do but with beefed up PLC and top of the line SICK Safety Guards, all of which are compliant to the very latest developments in EN Standards and CE Compliance.
Why Buy the Grafcut G73H Guillotine? For Operators
The integrated programmable air table makes working with the latest heavy and often awkward digital stocks effortless, while programmable control and rapid back gauge movement make cutting complex jobs straightforward. Furthermore, the programmable Air Bed is designed to act in unison with the job, only activating when the cutting process is complete which eradicates any movement in the sheet during the cutting process. All job settings can be stored for recall and named using the full qwerty keyboard function for instant and easy recall of repeat work, no more guessing which number equals which job.
For delicate stocks the fully hydraulically operated clamp can be adjusted via the front mounted and calibrated hydraulic flow valve, combine this with the false clamp plate and you can guarantee every stock type can be handled with ease and without damage. An optical Red LED cutting guide ensures that the stack is correctly lined up before cutting and can be used to program the machine for quick and easy job creation. The electronic hand wheel offers precision control over the back gauge movement whilst the swing cut action is gentler on the paper to give a true clean cut.
- Flagship Guillotine from Grafcut
- Powerful, Smooth Fully Hydraulic Drive of Blade and Clamp
- Hydraulic Clamp with Adjustable Pressure (200daN to 2,100daN)
- Hydraulically Powered Foot Treadle Operation for Pre-Clamping of Awkward Stock
- Removable False Clamp Pad for Even Pressure Distribution and Zero Marking of Delicate Stock
- Programmable Air Table Works in Union with the Operator
- Stainless Steel Front and Rear Tables for lifelong use
- 4″ Colour Touch Screen Controls with Full Qwerty Keyboard
- Programmable Memory with 100 Programs for Back Gauge settings
- High Speed Back Gauge Movement Thanks to High Power Mini DC Motors
- PLC Controllers for Reliability
- SICK Safety Guarding
- USB 3.0 Upgrade Port can be Plugged Directly into a Laptop for On-Demand Software Upgrades
- Password Protect Main Screen to Ensure only Trained Operatives have Access
- Bright White LED Front Lit Table
- Red LED Cut line indicators
- Digital display accuracy to 0.1 mm
- 730 mm Maximum cut width, 30 mm minimum
- 100 mm Cutting Height
- IR Safety Curtain
- Optional side tables for easy loading/unloading
- Business cards
- Delicate paper stocks and digital print
- Cutting sheets to desired size
- Cutting books up to 100 mm thick
- Trimming spines for scanning
- Trimming Larger Sheet Sizes for Banner or Landscape A4 Prints