About Grafcut LC-180 Hydraulic Die Cutting Machine
Get a Grafcut LC-180 Hydraulic Die Cutting Machine Installed Like The Many Across The UK!
Introducing a new range of industrial hydraulic Die Cutting Presses which are exclusively imported and fully supported throughout the UK by Afterprint Ltd, The Grafcut LC Range!
The all new heavy-duty Grafcut LC range is designed for the high-volume production print environment. These machines, available in two sizes 180 and 280 mm, can be utilised for the creation of highly repetitive die cut shapes. Thanks to the simple nature of the tooling the die can be created to reflect virtually any shape making it ideal for bespoke applications.
Common requirements of this range include the production of Price Tags, Point of Sale Media, Signage, Bespoke Labelling, Stickers, Notepads, Booklets, Post It Pads, Bespoke Packaging & Boxes as well as a host of other applications.
The flexibility of the tooling also enables the Grafcut LC range to offer a high production round cornering capability. Ideal for high volumes of common round cornering applications such as Business Cards, Luggage Tags, Playing Cards, Picture Cards, Notepads, Perfect Bound Books or even shaped hard case book covers.
Why Buy the Grafcut LC-180 Die Cutting Machine? For Business Owners
First and fore most for Business Owners in this sector, Die Cutting high volumes of specific products creates bottlenecks in the production workflow. The Grafcut LC-180 Die Cutting Machine has the capability to remove virtually any high-volume die cutting bottleneck thanks to the high-speed production capability of the LC Range.
The simplicity of the design allows virtually any operator to produce up to 12,000 die cut pieces per hour without the need to remove any waste after production. The delivery system incorporated on to the LC range ensures a constant production through the machine with only small stoppages after significant volumes have been produced, this greatly increases productivity in your workflow.
The Grafcut LC-180 is also an infinitely flexible solution for business owners in a host of environments, not just print. The system allows for the accurate and swift production of packaging materials and bespoke boxes, a rapidly growing industry thanks to the emergence of online ordering and need to ensure your products and packaging appeals to the audience who will be viewing on a digital platform and not in person.
Why Buy the Grafcut LC-180 Die Cutting Machine? For Operators
The key word for operators when considering the Grafcut LC Range is simplicity in use. Die cutting machines are often associated with complex initial setup and troublesome pressure issues depending on the stock being processed.
The Grafcut LC-180 and Grafcut LC-280 utilise a fixed die tool which locks into one position and will always align with the pressure arm. Setup can be completed in minutes with virtually zero adjustment requirements once the machine is operational.
The operator only needs to insert the products through the easily accessible front worktable, once loaded, press the button and the entire stack is cut in seconds.
Keep the Grafcut LC-180 and Grafcut LC-280 loaded with stock and you can cycle the machine up to 15 times per minute making it highly productive with a minimum of effort.
- Heavy Duty Hydraulic Press for Die Cutting & Label Punching
- LC180 is used for die cutting of different shapes of labels, booklets, cards, stickers, note
pads, in mould labels and similar.
- Perfect for large volume round corner cutting of Business Cards, Tags, Menus, High end greeting cards
- Perfect of large volume Die Cutting of Luggage Tags, Labels, Point Of Sale media
- Produce up to 12,000 die cut products per minute (Dependent on material & operator)
- Die tool can be manufactured to any shape making it ideal for high volume repeatable die cutting
- Hydraulic Press exudes up to 2,800 Kgs of Force
- Completes up to 15 Strokes per Minute making it highly productive
- Completed products are delivered on to an output conveyor for easy collection
- Optional pneumatic counter press further enhances precision on difficult or very thin materials
- Handles materials up to 180 x 180 mm (larger LC-280 offers up to 280 x 280 mm)
- Handles small materials down to 20 x 20 mm (Pre-tests are recommended for very small sizes)
- Probably the Heaviest Duty Die Cutting Machine of its type on the UK Market
- Exceptional Build Quality – Built to Last!
Typical LC-180 Applications
- High Volume Repetitive Die Cutting
- On-Demand Die Cutting of Bespoke Shapes
- Production of Bespoke Packaging
- Production of Bespoke Boxes
- High Volume Round Corner Cutting Applications such as Business Cards
- Creation of Post It Pads
- Completion of Booklets