About Grafcut X-14 Stapling Machine
Get a Grafcut X-14 Stapling Machine Installed Like The Many Across The UK!
Introducing a new range of Professional Stapling Machines which are exclusively imported and fully supported throughout the UK by Afterprint Ltd, The Grafcut X-14 Range!
The new heavy-duty Grafcut X-14 electric Pad and Saddle Stapling machines are the premier electrically operated Stapling machines combining state of the art manufacturing with an affordable cost.
The Grafcut X-14 Range of heavy duty electric Stapling Machinery are available in a variety of useful setups, all of which offer both Saddle and Pad Stapling Functionality. The X-14 can be optioned with a Single, Double or Quad Staple Head configuration enabling these machines to be highly productive and versatile in a host of environments.
Thanks to the flat clench technology built into all the Grafcut X-14 Models there is no setup required when you change the thickness of your stapled document. No matter if you are stapling 2 or 50 sheets the X-14 can be simply operated instantly with no changeover or setup required. Integrate the optional Hammer Head and the X-14 can staple a market leading 100 sheets or 10 mm of paper in a single pass, even when fitted with Quad Heads.
The Grafcut X-14 range all come complete with foot pedal operation as standard which allows you to keep both hands free to move your stock around quickly and efficiently. This makes the X-14 models ideal for the fast and efficient production of professional looking booklets or flat pads that can be tape bound afterwards thanks to the flat clench technology.
Key advantages of the Grafcut X-14 range are the compact modular design that is totally at home on a bench top saving you valuable space or if bench space is at a premium you can option the heavy duty stand which the X-14 Bolts to for robust configurations. Furthermore, the modular design allows the Grafcut X-14 to expand as your needs change, extra staple heads can be bolted on and off in minutes making the X-14 incredibly flexible and very appealing to a wide array of environments.
Save your company time, money and space by investing in the highly productive, reliable and accurate Grafcut X-14 range of Stapling Machines, no other machine even comes close!
- Heavy Duty Electrically Operated Stapling Solution
- Ideal for the Production of Booklets, Flat Pads, Pre-Stitching Difficult Stocks for Tape Binding, Retail Packaging
- Saddle and Flat Stapling Capability
- Flat and Loop Stapling Possible without the need for tool changeovers
- Single or Double Staple Head Models as Standard
- 4 Staple Head Model available via special order
- Extremely Durable Stapling Heads for Professional Users
- Staple Head Distances from Centre are Adjustable in Range from 48 to 245 mm
- Standard 24 Type Staples (Optional for Type 26 Staples)
- Staples up to 55 Sheets (5.5 mm) with Standard Heads
- Staples up to 100 Sheets (10 mm) with Optional Hammer Heads
- Staples are Flat Clenched as standard, no bumps or catch areas on the inside of the document
- Zero Adjustment of Staple Pressure Regardless of Changes in Sheet Quantity being Stapled
- Cassette holds up to 300 Staples to Ensure Constant Use and Minimum Reloading Time
- Foot Pedal Operation Allows Both Operators Hands to be Free for Easier Handling of Stock
- Fast cycle speed, up to 88 Cycles per Minute
- Very Quiet in Operation at Only 70 dB(A)
- Large Console table with Multiple Locking Paper Stops (3 Locking Stops As Standard)
- Probably the Heaviest Duty Stapling Machine of its type on the UK Market
- Exceptional Build Quality – Built to Last!
Typical Stapling Applications
- Booklet Production
- Saddle Stapling
- Flat Pad Stapling
- Sealing of Retail Packaging
- Stapling Difficult Paper or Card Stocks ready for Tape or Thermal Binding
- Corner Stapling