About F-Mark Digital Die Cutting Machine
Get an F-Mark Digital Die Cutting Machine Installed Like The Many Across The UK!
The F-Mark Automatic Sheet Cutter is designed to contour cut and die cut pre-printed sheets without the need for operator supervision. The mechanical feeding mechanism automatically picks up the pre-printed sheets and feeds them into the integrated Graphtec CE7000 Cutter. A built in CCD camera mounted onto the cutter quickly detects the two-point registration marks allowing the Graphtec CE7000 cutter to accurately kiss or die cut the printed sheets utilising a maximum of 450 grams of cut force, more than enough force to cut up to 350-400gsm materials including laminated sheets. The sheets are then cut and dropped into the integrated catch tray on the rear of the machine.
The F-Mark makes producing bespoke labels, packaging, and a variety of other jobs fast, easy and cost effective. Design your work in software such as Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW, print your design on sheets up to SRA3 in size and leave the sheets to be automatically die or kiss cut by the F-Mark die cutter.
Design – Print – Cut – The Ultimate Production Workflow
Print and cut files can be produced in Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw. The F-Mark is provided with an AI template leaving the designer with the task of simply dropping the artwork and cut lines onto the template.
Once the artwork has been produced, it is then printed and, if desired, laminated. A great partner for the F-Mark is the Lami Corporation Revo Office which will allow you to automatically laminate your materials before cutting, this simple addition means your finished materials are waterproof, ideal for outdoor use or for restaurant menu’s.
The printed sheets are then placed into the F-Mark’s feeder tray and the cut specifications are set in the F-Mark’s dedicated driver. The feeder tray for the F-Mark can hold approximately 200 sheets at a time and it can be topped up as the machine runs for uninterrupted operation.
The machine operator instructs the F-Mark to start cutting and the machine will automatically process the sheets freeing up the operator’s time to work on other more labour intensive jobs.
The F-Mark can cut around printed images from the back of the sheet ensuring that the printed image is left undamaged by the score/fold lines.
- Digital on-demand Die Cutting Solution
- Fully automated SRA3 Digital Die & Kiss Cutting Solution
- Automated vacuum feeder for effortless reliability
- Perfect for on-demand bespoke cutting applications
- Perfect for the creation of bespoke labels, tags, business cards, POS, packaging & folders/stationary
- CCD Registration camera reads Two Registration Points to guarantee accuracy
- Universal tool holder with repeat precision accuracy of <0.1mm
- Mini pile feeder holds up to 200 sheets or 35mm of materials
- Load on the fly for uninterrupted operation
- Fast cutting speed
- Able to cut through any materials up to 350gsm
- Handles laminated and encapsulated stock
- Comes complete with 1 cutting tool to get you started
- Graphtec Software included with AI Technology
Typical F-Mark Applications
- On-Demand Die Cutting of Bespoke Shapes
- Production of Bespoke Packaging
- Short run labelling
- Custom tags with loopholes
- Custom designed business cards with round corners or cut-outs
- Creative POS, splashers, barkers, price tags and customised promotional items
- Kiss Cut Labels & Stickers
- Custom folders or stationary
- An Endless List of Possibilities!