About Ideal 1110 Paper Trimmer
The Ideal 1110 is a high-performance professional large format paper trimmer, mounted on its own steel frame and operated by foot pedal, offering a choice of blade angle- obtuse for thicker materials and sharply pointed for paper and light cards. A 1,100mm cutting length provides versatility over the size of the sheets being cut and offers a real back up option to a guillotine in-plant or commercial print operation.
Why buy a large format paper trimmer? For business owners
The Ideal 1110 is a heavy-duty trimmer that offers many of the features of a commercial quality guillotine, but with hand operation. It is therefore suited to fast turnaround short-run jobs where the speed of operation is a real bonus. The aluminium bracket for the blade axle, Soligen steel blade and all metal construction point to a trimmer which will provide long trouble-free operation.
Why buy a large format paper trimmer? For operators
The back gauge and side lays in the Ideal 1110 are easy to position with great accuracy while the foot operated clamp gives maximum freedom gives maximum freedom to pull the blade lever down while retaining a hand free. Safety s guaranteed through the unbreakable Lexan cover for the blade with a locking device adding to the security. The paper support is provided through an extension table, whilst a choice of blades can cope with the different materials that the Ideal 1110 can expect to encounter.
- Choice of blade angle-75 degrees or 25 degrees
- High quality Soligen steel blade
- Foot operated clamping action
- 1mm or wider strip cutting
- Millimetre accuracy increments
- Blade can be locked in position
- Transparent Lexan covering for blade
- Standard paper formats displayed on bed
- 1,100mm cutting length
- 4mm cutting height
- Large format paper trimming
- Back up for standard guillotine
- Hand trimming short-run jobs
- Sample or dummy production
- Display prints
- Trimming posters
- Manual finishing of business cards etc