About Used / Pre Owned Ideal 3915-95 Guillotine
The Ideal guillotine 3915 is an entry level bench top electric guillotine to handle formats up to A3. It includes the full Ideal Safety Cutting System feature package which covers transparent hoods over front and rear tables, two handed operation, and automatic blade return. The Ideal 3915 has a maximum cut depth of 40mm for up to 400 sheets of paper, a fast action flick position clamp and had operated back gauge with clear analogue readout on the rear table. For accuracy the crank handle is also calibrated to allow for quick size changes.
Why Buy an Ideal Guillotine? For Business Owners
Electric powered ideal guillotine takes the strain out of cutting paper for low volume users, yet a host of features including digital readout of back gauge positioning deliver accurate cutting performance. All metal construction with hardened steel blade guides delivers reliable performance. Safety features designed to make accidents impossible.
Why Buy an Ideal Guillotine? For Operators
The transparent safety hoods on a ideal guillotine guarantees safe operation with no loss of control over the cutting task. Flick action clamp helps ease of operation while a clear readout on back gauge means accurate positioning of the stack for cutting. Illuminated cutting line provides further reassurance that positioning is accurate. Cutting stick removal from the side is safe and simple, while blade change over is a fail safe operation.
- Clear display for accurate positioning of cutting line
- Optical cutting line indicated from White lamps
- Fast action flick clamp position
- 40 mm cutting depth
- Maximum 390 mm cutting length, 35 mm minimum
- Easy change cutting stick
- Comes with Optional Wooden Storage Cabinet
- Cutting sheets of paper to required print size
- Providing leaflets and flyers with a professional finish
- Trimming booklets
- Finishing books up to 40 mm thick