About Ideal Guillotine 4350
The Ideal guillotine 4350 is the entry level bench top or floor standing electric guillotine to handle formats up to A3. It includes the full Ideal Safety Cutting System feature package which covers transparent hoods over front and rear tables, two handed operation, and automatic blade return. The Ideal 4350 has a maximum cut depth of 40mm for up to 500 sheets of paper, an electric clamp and had operated back gauge with digital readout on the cutting table.
Why Buy an Ideal Guillotine? For Business Owners
An electric powered ideal guillotine takes the strain out of cutting paper for low volume users, yet a host of features including digital readout of back gauge positioning deliver accurate cutting performance. All metal construction with hardened steel blade guides delivers reliable performance. Safety features designed to make accidents impossible.
Why Buy and Ideal Guillotine? For Operators
Transparent safety hoods in the ideal guillotine guarantees a safe operation with no loss of control over the cutting task. Electric action clamp helps ease of operation while digital readout on back gauge means accurate positioning of the stack for cutting. Illuminated cutting line provides further reassurance that positioning is accurate. Cutting stick removal from the side is safe and simple, while blade change over is a fail safe operation.
- Digital display for accurate positioning of cutting line
- Optical cutting line indicated from Red Led lamps
- Fast action Electric Clamp
- 40 mm cutting depth
- Maximum 430 mm cutting length, 35 mm minimum
- Easy change cutting stick
- Option of stand of cabinet base
- Cutting sheets of paper to required print size
- Providing leaflets and flyers with a professional finish
- Trimming booklets
- Finishing books up to 40 mm thick