About Ideal Guillotine 4815
The Ideal 4815 is a power guillotine which retains the manual clamp positioning of simpler machines to avoid unnecessary complexity. A measuring wheel at the front table positions the back gauge according to the easy to read digital measuring scale located on the front table. Side lays at the front ensure that the stack is positioned correctly, even for the smallest piles. Solingen steel is made for durability. Cutting height adjustment and cutting stick replacement are from outside the guillotine. Comprehensive package of safety features prevent accidents.
Why Buy? For Business Owners
The benefits of power cutting without spending on unnecessary powered operations makes the Ideal 4815 an economy machine with the throughput potential of a more expensive guillotine. Solingen steel blade for durability and package of safety features meet all legal requirements while retaining ease of use for operators. All metal construction provides long life.
Why Buy? For Operators
The transparent safety hood safety lock ensures the machine can only operate when in the down position to guarantee safe cutting while swinging away to give good access when loading paper. Side lays ensure accurate positioning of even smaller stacks. Back gauge control from the front table gives single position operating. Blade height adjustment and cutting stick removal from the side of the guillotine eliminate risks while blade replacement uses a special tool designed to carry out the switch over in complete safety.
- Front table operation with Digital Measurement Readout on the front table
- Electro-mechanical blade drive
- Transparent front hood
- Blade depth adjustment from outside the machine
- 450 mm Maximum cutting length, 30 mm minimum
- 80 mm Maximum cutting height
- Front side lays for exact positioning of pile
- Complete with stand and storage shelf
- Cutting sheets of paper to required print size
- Providing print with a professional finish
- Trimming booklets
- Business cards
- Finishing books up to 80 mm thick