About Ideal Guillotine 6655
The Ideal 6655 is a fully featured programmable guillotine capable of cutting the full range of SRA2 materials. Back gauge position is fully programmable, optical cutting guide with clear Red LED’s, paper push function and manual control for precise positioning of the back gauge add up to a highly productive package. Error messaging, side lay guides and full safety features further enhance the guillotine’s appeal as a production machine.
Why Buy? For Business Owners
The Ideal 6655 is designed for optimal performance at the popular 65 cm SRA2 format. The full range of programmable functions offer maximum productivity while Ideal has not ignored the need for safety aspects, which are delivered through the Ideal Safety Cutting System (SCS). The programmable keypad stores the settings for 99 jobs and can recall previous job sequences using a memory key. An option of side tables to aid loading and unloading will further boost throughput. A self diagnosis fault finding system will keep downtime to a minimum.
Why Buy? For Operators
Programmable keypad shows cut accuracy to 0.1 mm on a digital display and takes a memory key to store the settings for repeat jobs. An eject function pushes paper forwards to allow operators to easily remove cut stacks without approaching the blade. The clamp has guides on both sides to ensure an even distribution of clamping pressure. The transparent hood electronically locks down during the cutting process and swings away for ease of loading and unloading. The electric back gauge wheel controls the pace of back gauge movement while offering finesse to the positioning of the back gauge for absolute precise control and to line up the cut position accurately with the Red LED cutting line.
- Touch screen programmable keypad with 99 memory function
- Accuracy to 0.1 mm with digital display
- Red LED cut line indicators
- Self diagnostics for quick trouble shooting
- Double sided clamp gauge
- Electronic hand wheel for precise adjustment of back gauge
- Maximum cutting length of 650 mm, minimum 35 mm
- Cutting height 80 mm
- Comes complete with stand and integrated storage shelf
- Business cards
- Cutting sheets of paper to required print size (SRA1 to SRA2)
- Trimming finished print to a professional level
- Trimming booklets
- Finishing books up to 80 mm thick
- Spine trimming for scanning