About Ideal The 56 Guillotine
Ideal The 56 Guillotine, the next generation programmable powered guillotine. Smarter working using the very latest in software driven tablet technology which equates to higher productivity and increased efficiency.
This next generation cutting device uses technology to enhance the user experience via the 390mm touch screen tablet controller which can guide the operator through the cut sequence giving intuitive advice to ensure the most productive cutting sequence is utilised for each job.
The 56 is a fully configured commercial print guillotine for the B3 and digital print market with an electro-mechanical blade drive and hydraulically powered clamp with infinite pressure control via the touchscreen. An electronically controlled false clamp plate, ideal for delicate work, optimises the distribution of the clamping force where required and can be removed for smaller work. An integrated foot pedal provides pre clamping, while the IR Safety Curtain takes care of the safety functions along side the new Ideal Easy Touch simple and safe two hand cut release with illuminated coloured status display. A dimmable and switchable luminous LED cutting line indicator as well as a dimmable LED illumination of the front table also comes as standard. The newly designed control element for the back gauge and adjustable operational height further enhance the user experience. It adds up to a highly versatile machine able to cope with a wide range of print work and material types.
Why Buy the Ideal The 56 Guillotine? For Business Owners
Ideal The 56 is a highly flexible guillotine utilising the latest generation of Powerful Software which is accessed via a functional, clear graphical user interface with intelligently divided display. Various functions can be ran simultaneously on the same screen using the intelligent division menu allowing the Cut Control to be displayed in tandem with the Data Manager. All aspects of the control function are immediately familiar thanks to their design using common folder structures similar to those found on a standard PC or Tablet computer.
Productivity is enhanced through the high speed back gauge which now operates as speeds up to 100mm per second making size changes virtually instant. The Cut Control program allows for instant storage, with full character referencing, of up to 4GB of data which equates to a virtually inexhaustible storage platform for repeat work. The Cut Control function incorporates a video display to demonstrate to the operator the correct cut and work rotation sequence to avoid costly mistakes and also speed up production.
The IR Safety Curtain removes obstacles from the work area and speeds up the productivity. The new Easy Touch safe two hand cut release integrates with the Safety System to give an optical status indication to the operator which further adds to the safety functions of The 56. The eject function is used to push paper forwards and remove the need to place arms or fingers near or under the blade when retrieving trimmed work. There are also side tables on the front to ensure your work is kept absolutely square before, during and after cutting is complete. A diagnostic system shows error messages to help pin point faults that need attention.
Why Buy the Ideal The 56 Guillotine? For Operators
The new Ergonomic design makes using the new Ideal The 56 Guillotine really easy and a more enjoyable experience. The new Safety System with Illuminated Cut Buttons showing the current machine status ensures the operator is always informed of any issues and can easily identify potential problems.
The most important enhancement for the operator is the new 390mm Touch Screen Tablet display which not only allows quick and easy job programming but also guided cutting sequences to ensure each and every cutting job is performed correctly. Furthermore, the infinite storage capability of the tablet ensures every repeat job can be stored with full character naming for instant recall meaning zero make ready losses.
Finally, the hydraulically powered clamp on the Ideal The 56 provides absolute control over the stack position The optical Red LED cutting indicators ensure that the blade will fall exactly where required while the adjustable hydraulic clamp pressure ensures even the most delicate stocks are cut without damage. Side lays on the front and rear tables ensure the cutting position is accurate, square and ultimately precise. Back gauge movement is automated in program mode and operates at 100mm per second ensuring swift movement between cut dimensions and further enhancing productivity. A manually operated and infinitely toggle bar provides control over the back gauge when not in program mode. Cut accuracy is 0.1 mm thanks to the digital measuring scale. Optional front side tables can further enhance the operators ease of use providing a larger working area for easier movement of the finished products and waste materials.
- The next generation of Programmable Powered Guillotines from Ideal
- 390mm Tablet Style Touch Screen Controller with Swipe Gestures
- Interactive User Assistance Guides the Operator via the Tablet Display
- New Data Manager Integration with Folder Structure & Search Function
- Extensive, Individual, Programmable Operator Default Settings
- Electro-Mechanical Blade Drive with Hydraulic Clamp Drive
- Fully Adjustable Clamping Pressure from 250 to 1,000 daN controlled via Tablet
- False Clamp Plate for Even Pressure Spread and Zero Pressure Marking
- Faster Production with Increased Back Gauge Speed of 100mm per Second
- Intelligent IR Safety System
- Foot Treadle for Pre-Clamping Requirements (Perfect for Cutting Awkward Stock)
- New Easy-Touch Cut Activation with Optical Signal Indication on Machine Condition
- Fully Programmable with Unlimited Program Storage via 4GB USB Stick
- Ideal for Sheet Sizes up to B2 (707 x 500 mm)
- Cuts up to 560 mm Width
- Back Gauge Measurement up to 560 mm
- Cuts up to 80 mm of 80gsm (Appox 800 sheets)
- New Precision Back Gauge Adjustment via new Control Joystick
- Large Working Area with Optional Side Table Extensions
- Perfect for Craft, Further Education, Large Corporate Print Rooms, Medium to Large Digital Printers
- Digital print
- Business cards
- Cutting print to required size
- Delicate papers
- Spine trimming for scanning
- Trimming books up to 80 mm thick