About the Lami Corp Azalea 1600CL Wide Format Laminator
AfterPrint is proud to be the Exclusive UK Agent for the Lami Corporation Range of Laminators.
The Azalea & Camellia wide format laminating solutions is another high-quality product manufactured by Lami Corporation of Japan. The Azalea and Camellia series of Wide Format Roll Laminators offers class-leading performance combined with the ultimate in build quality, reliability and ease of use.
Both models incorporate heat assist technology which allows the top roller to heat to 40 Degrees to remove the gassing or silvering effects when laminating on to certain substrates. Both models also come complete with top and bottom film holders as well as an electric rewinder for reel to reel laminating without the need for an operator.
The Azalea 1600CL has manually adjustable step-less pressure settings for the laminating rollers via an integrated hand wheel located on the front of the machine. Adjustments are done in seconds with the ability to fully clamp or mount substrate up to 10 mm thick.
The intuitive, ergonomic control panel with clear and functional LED indicators ensures the Azalea & Camellia Wide Format Laminating models can be operated with ease and with very little training or expertise. All aspects of the Azalea & Camellia’s operation can be controlled from the central panel including operating temperature, speed, start/stop and a reverse function in case of a loading error or jam.
Both the Azalea and Camellia integrate a high-resolution safety beam across the front table to ensure any finger trap or crushing hazard is completely removed. This is further protected by the incorporation of an Emergency Stop on both sides of the laminator.
A further advantage of the Lami Corporation Wide Format range is the incorporation of crowned rollers on both the upper and lower roller. Crowned rollers are thicker in the centre of the roll similar to the effect of a Crowned green for bowling where the centre of the green is raised up, known as the crown. The advantage of Crowned rollers is simple, you achieve a more stable finish without the need to apply high amounts of pressure to your product, essentially better results with less effort.
Furthermore, Crowned rollers offer much greater longevity of service than traditional rollers due to the lighter value of pressure needed for them to work.
The Camellia and Azalea offer laminating widths up to 1,600 mm at speeds up to 6.0 Metres Per Minute. Both also come complete with three 77mm core mandrills with measuring scale for quick and precise film alignment and are built on to a rigid single frame platform to prevent movement or skewing of the machine during use. The complete frames are built on to heavy-duty castors for easy manoeuvring around your place of work.
Highlights of Azalea Lami Corp Laminators
- Azalea & Camellia Offer Laminating Widths up to 1,600 mm
- Heat Assist up to 40 Degrees Celsius
- Manual Roller Stepless Pressure Adjustment via Quick Set Wheel (Azalea 1600CL)
- Electronically Controlled 9 Position Roller Pressure Settings with Auto Release on Power Down (Camellia 1600CL)
- Reel to Reel Capability with Electrically Powered Rewind Mandrill Included as Standard
- Reel to Reel Capability Removes Reliance on a Dedicated Operator
- Mount up to 10mm Substrate
- High-Resolution IR Safety Beam to Prevent Finger Trap
- Speeds from 0 to 6 Metres Per Minute
- LED Indicators for Machine Controls
- Requires Virtually Zero Training to Operate
- Class-leading capabilities and build quality
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Japan
- Designed for continuous use in most demanding environments
- Ergonomic design ensures ease of use and reduction of RSI risks
- Crowned Application Rollers
- Single Piece Framework Ensures System Remains Rigid and Accurate
- Perfect Solution for Printers, Signage, Copy Shops, Graphics Industry, Exhibition Companies
- Exclusive AfterPrint Product in Partnership with Lami Corporation Ltd
Applications of Lami Corp Azalea Laminators
- Wide Format Laminating up to 1,600 mm
- Mounting up to 10 mm
- Signage (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Large Format Graphics
- Creation of Exhibition Stands
- UV Protection of Delicate or Important Materials
- Point of Sale Items