About the Lami Corp Iris 44LK Roll Laminator
AfterPrint is proud to be the Exclusive UK Agent for the Lami Corporation Range of Laminators.
The Iris 44LK is another high quality laminating solution produced by Lami Corporation of Japan. The Iris series of Roll Laminators offers class-leading performance combined with the ultimate in build quality, reliability and ease of use. This model has the ability to heat to a temperature of 140 Degrees Celsius to offer perfect laminating results on films up to 500 micron in thickness. The optional rewind module further enhances the capabilities of both machines by enabling cold laminating both with and without heat assist as well as the ability to mount on to materials up to 4 mm thick.
The intuitive, ergonomic control panel with clear and functional LCD Display ensures the Iris Roll Laminating models can be operated with ease and with very little training or expertise. All aspects of the Iris’s operation can be controlled from the central control panel including operating temperature, speed, fan controls, memory function, start/stop and a reverse function in case of a loading error or jam.
The Iris 44LK offers fully adjustable pressure settings to ensure perfect results on the widest range of substrates. The larger model also offers electronically controlled pressure settings applied by high quality, precision calibrated electrical actuators which are controlled by the central keypad. This option is particularly useful if you have a number of operators and require specific pressure settings for each job style you produce. If you also combine the electrical adjustment capabilities with the built-in Memory Function the machine will automatically set to the correct pressure regardless of the operator which can totally remove errors from your laminating processes.
The Iris series by Lami Corporation also differ from more traditional roll laminating machinery by their unique design of the Silicone Rubber Laminating Rollers.
Advantages of Crown Ground Rollers
Unlike traditional laminating machinery where the application rollers are simply flat to allow for even pressure across the roll width, the Iris series incorporate rollers which are crown ground.
The advantages of Crown Ground Rollers are clear, the rollers are effectively thicker in the middle of the application rollers than they are at the outer limits, this ensures that as the rollers are pressed together with the pressure across the full width of the roller remains very precise.
This precision of the pressure application gives better results as well as the reassurance that the media will always run straight and not pull left or right which can cause lines or ripples in the finished product. Furthermore, crown ground rollers actually require less pressure to perfectly apply the films to the media, this lighter pressure means great longevity of use and therefore lower ownership costs in the long term.
The Iris 44LK offers laminating widths up to 1,120 mm at speeds up to 3 Metres Per Minute and comes complete with the sturdy mobile stand with heavy-duty castors for easy manoeuvring around your place of work.
Highlights of the Iris 44LK
- Iris 44LK offers laminating up to 1,120 mm widths
- Class-leading capabilities and build quality
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Japan
- Designed for continuous use in most demanding environments
- High quality pressure adjustment via Electronic Actuators
- Ergonomic design ensures ease of use and reduction of RSI risks
- Intuitive, Precise LCD Control Panel
- Memory Function for Instant Job Setup plus all functions including pressure settings can be recalled
- Crown Ground Application Rollers
- Production Speeds up to 3 Metres Per Minute
- Hot and Cold Laminating
- Mounting up to 4 mm
- Encapsulating up to 500 Micron Films
- Comes Complete with Sturdy Mobile Stand on Industrial Grade Castors
- Perfect Solution for Printers, Copy Shops, Designers, Schools, Colleges, Corporate Offices, Training Companies, Legal Companies, Banks – The list is endless
- Exclusive Gemini Product in Partnership with Lami Corporation Ltd
- Free Onsite Trial Available
- Up to A0 Posters
- High Quality Encapsulating of Menu’s, Flyers, Posters, Business Cards, Luggage Tags
- Protection of Maps for use at Site or around the Office
- UV Protection of Delicate or Important Materials
- Water Protection for Important Documents or Mementos
- Point of Sale Items