About the Lami Corp Leon 13DX A3 Pouch Laminator
AfterPrint is proud to be the Exclusive UK Agent for the Lami Corporation Range of Laminators.
Introducing the new Lami Corporation Leon 13DX High-Speed A3 Pouch Laminator, probably the most advanced and heavy-duty pouch laminating machine available on the UK market.
The Leon 13DX offers high speed effortless laminating of any material up to 1.5mm in thickness and class-leading speeds of up to 1,5 Metres per Minute. The Leon 13DX incorporates a newly designed 6 roller system, 4 of which are heated rollers whilst all 6 rollers have direct-drive via a brushless servo motor for ultimate reliability.
The integrated clear backlit LCD Display makes setup simple and instantaneous thanks to the intuitive push button controls and precise instruction on the screen. Unlike traditional pouch laminating machinery which only has a very basic start and stop function the Leon 13DX offers the operator complete control of all aspects of the machine.
Features of Lami Corp Leon 13DX Laminators
The intuitive layout of the keypad offers a quick and easy setting of various features, these include:
- Roller temperatures, all are digitally controlled by an inbuilt thermostatic probe for accuracy and longevity
- Speed controls from crawl to high speeds of 1,5 metres per minute with delayed incrematic adjustments to prevent jamming
- Options to run the machine in hot or cold formats making it ideal for mounting photographs to backboards or just using the machine as a pressure application tool
- Instant measure function so you can check the current operating temperature,
- A stop function which stops the rollers completely, no continuous run which wears the motors out far quicker
- A reverse function to quickly drawback a mistake or if you see an issue with the laminate
- A standby button which allows the machine to cool when not in use but be ready for action within 30 seconds of pressing go
- Option for a display to be shown in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- A Memory Button which allows specific settings to be stored for repeat work or a specific application
The machine is further enhanced by the unique clear top casing which allows the operator to clearly see the laminating process in action. Commonly pouch laminating machinery is sealed and once the pouch enters the machine the operator cannot view if any issues are occurring, the Leon 13DX’s clear cover ensures that the whole process can be monitored which further removes the chances of problems arising during the laminating process.
The Leon 13DX can even offer the latest Foiling Effects thanks to the machinery’s ability to heat up to 140 degrees Celsius as well as the high pressure being applied by the 6 driven rollers. If you are using a toner-based printer you can apply foils to your prints with ease on the Leon 13DX, simply cut a piece of foil to the size of the area you wish to apply the foil to and pass it through the Leon 13DX as normal, the results are a flawless foiled finish ideal for the craft, stationery and hobby markets.
The combination of these features ensure the Lami Corporation Leon 13DX leads the field in desktop laminating machinery, no other machine offers the build quality, reliability or flexibility of the Leon series.
Applications of the Leon 13DX
- Laminating up to A3
- Foiling Up to A3
- Protection of Prints
- Protection of Photos
- Creation Mouse Mats
- Mounting on Back Boards
- Small Posters
- Laminating Shapes