About the Lami Corp Revo T14 High Speed Auto Laminator
AfterPrint is proud to be the Exclusive UK Agent for the Lami Corporation Range of Laminators.
The Revo T14 is another development by Lami Corporation of Japan and offers a compact, heavy duty, versatile, desktop or free standing, fully automated laminating machine aimed at the Digital Print, Copy Shop, University and On Demand Print markets. Unlike the smaller Revo Office which is designed to replace the need to stand over a Pouch Laminator the Revo T14 offers much more than just a high speed auto pouch laminating solution.
The Revo T14’s ingenious design incorporates a highly reliable, high-speed automatic feed system which accepts paper sizes up to SRA3 on all stock types from 60 to 350 gsm without the need for any operator adjustments or setup. The T14 also incorporates Chrome Pre-Heat Impact Rollers as well as Heated Silicone Rubber Rollers to ensure scuff-free perfect results at a high speed of operation. The twin action of the Pre-Heat and Silicone Rubber Rollers ensures all materials are quickly laminated to an extremely resilient glossy, matt, soft-touch or anti-scratch finish that protects the media from water damage, scuffing and ultraviolet light damage whilst also enhancing the product’s appearance.
Why Choose the Revo T14 Paper Laminator
The real ingenious area of the Revo T14 that sets it apart from every other machine on the market is the ability to automatically create double side laminated guillotine ready sheets. The Revo T14’s laminating rolls are all 305 mm in width which means that when an SRA3 sheet is processed the long edges of the sheet are clean of laminate and you have a flush edge to guillotine against accurately. Pair this with the integrated and adjustable positioning of the high-speed cutting blade which neatly trims each sheets leading edge to deliver a guillotine ready SRA3 laminated sheet and you have a very attractive multi-purpose product. With zero setups and guaranteed adhesion on even the most difficult of jobs you can quickly and effortlessly produce high-quality menus, leaflets, wedding stationery, business cards, posters or a host of other applications at the touch of a button.
Furthermore, all the Revo T14’s films are Corona Treated which means they are printable which makes them ideal to partner with Toner Foiling applications. Not only can you instantly create a guillotine ready sheet you can also print onto the laminate and then apply toner foils and spot UV effects to create stunning, bespoke products that will set you apart from the competition.
Add in the option of the new Revo Hot Lam Cut and the possibilities become endless! The Hot Lam Cut system enables the Revo T14 to be paired with a dedicated self feeding digital cutter that can create unique shapes and designs in minutes opening up brand new avenues to market for special bespoke applications.
Highlights of the Revo T14
- Create Guillotine Ready SRA3 Laminated Sheets in Seconds
- High Speed, Heavy-Duty Automatic Laminator for up to SRA3
- Reliable Automatic Feed Head
- Automatic & Position Adjustable Cross Blade Trimming (Front & Rear Border can be set from 0 to 10mm)
- Cross Blade Self Sharpens and comes with a 1,000,000 Pass Guarantee
- Perfect Sheet Alignment with Uniform Border
- Produces Perfect Laminating Pouch Style Finish in a variety of Microns
- Produce up to 420 Pouches per hour
- Unique Hot Lam Cut Option enables the production of shapes and packaging materials
- Gloss, Matt, Soft Touch & Anti-Scratch Films Available
- Films are all Corona Treated and therefore Printable for Toner Foiling and UV Effects
- Film rolls are easily accessible from outside of the machine
- High-Quality Films Work with All Print Types
- Load up to 200 sheets, Press Go, Walk Away
- No Operator Required
- Zero Film Waste
- Perfect Solution for Printers, Copy Shops, Designers, Schools, Colleges, Corporate Offices, Training Companies, Legal Companies, Banks – The list is endless
- Exclusive AfterPrint Product in Partnership with Lami Corporation Ltd
- No Obligation 10 Day Trial – Only pay for the film you use
- Menu’s, Flyers, Posters, Business Cards
- Bespoke Packaging, Luggage Tags, Birthday Tags
- Pouch Laminating a Wide Variety of Product and Materials
- Die Cutting (Hot Lam Cut Option)
- Shape Cutting
- Protection of Legal Documents
- Protection of Book Covers