About the Linea DH650 Roll Laminator
The Linea DH650 is part of our entry level solutions for desktop roll laminating applications. The Linea series of Roll Laminators offer high performance combined with proven reliability in a compact easy to use package. All the Linea range have the ability to reach a temperature of up to 140 Degrees Celsius to offer perfect laminating results on films up to 500 micron in thickness.
The intuitive, ergonomic control panel with clear and functional LCD Display ensures the Linea Roll Laminating models can be operated with ease and with very little training or expertise. All aspects of the Linea’s operation can be controlled from the central control panel including operating temperature, speed, start/stop and a reverse function in case of a loading error or jam.
The Linea DH Series incorporate pressure lock rollers which enable the operator to quickly lock the rollers in the full press mode for perfect laminating results on a wide range of substrates. High tensile springs with forged steel pressure plates ensure the pressure from the lock is applied evenly across the full width of the rollers and prevents wandering of the material during the laminating process. The lock system can also be reversed to gap the rollers to prevent flat spots on the rollers when not in use.
The Linea DH650 offers laminating widths up to 650 mm at speeds up to 1.4 Metres Per Minute and comes complete with the sturdy steel film core adaptors and a chrome mandrill with drilled positioning for differing film widths.
Highlights of the Linea DH650
- Laminating up to 650 mm widths
- Compact Design fits Anywhere
- Optional Mobile Stand Available
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Britain
- Designed for use in Schools, Colleges and Smaller Print Environments
- High-quality pressure lock gauge and quick set handle
- Ergonomic design ensures ease of use and reduction of RSI risks
- Intuitive, Precise LCD Control Panel
- Production Speeds up to 1.4 Metres per Minute
- Hot Laminating up to 140 Degrees Celsius
- Encapsulating up to 500 Micron Films
- Comes Complete with Steel Core Adaptors & Pre-Drilled Mandrills
- Perfect Solution for Printers, Copy Shops, Designers, Schools, Colleges, Corporate Offices, Training Companies, Legal Companies, Banks – The list is endless
- Poster Encapsulation up to A1
- High Quality Encapsulating of Menu’s, Flyers, Posters, Business Cards, Luggage Tags
- Protection of Maps for use at Site or around the Office
- UV Protection of Delicate or Important Materials
- Water Protection for Important Documents or Mementos
- Point of Sale Items