About the Matrix Duo 460 Digital Roll Laminator
The Matrix Duo is a hot laminator that allows the flexibility of single side OPP roll film lamination and encapsulation providing an affordable and effective solution to outsourcing.
The Matrix Duo hot laminators are built for continuous use on an everyday basis and have been constructed using parts of the highest quality including heavy duty motors and all metal construction. The Matrix Duo has been designed to help breathe life into your business by allowing you to provide your customers with a service you previously had to outsource, enabling you to offer your customers a truly one-stop shop.
Unique Benefits of the Matrix Duo
Single side litho and digital laminating is a popular requirement for printers and copy shops wanting to laminate a whole host of printed media from business cards to menus. To outsource this work, can be a huge cost on small businesses and so the Matrix duo has been designed to allow the flexibility of single side lamination and encapsulation providing an affordable and effective solution.
As with the Linea range, the Matrix Duo have the ability to reach a temperature of up to 140 Degrees Celsius to offer perfect laminating results on films up to 500 micron in thickness.
The intuitive, ergonomic control panel with clear and functional LCD Display ensures the Matrix Duo Digital Roll Laminating models can be operated with ease and with very little training or expertise. All aspects of the Matrix Duo’s operation can be controlled from the central control panel including operating temperature, speed, start/stop and a reverse function in case of a loading error or jam.
The Matrix Duo Series incorporate pressure lock rollers which enable the operator to quickly lock the rollers in the full press mode for perfect laminating results on a wide range of substrates. High tensile springs with forged steel pressure plates ensure the pressure from the lock is applied evenly across the full width of the rollers and prevents wandering of the material during the laminating process. The lock system can also be reversed to gap the rollers to prevent flat spots on the rollers when not in use.
An integrated fully adjustable anti-curl bar further enhances the abilities of the Matrix Duo range.
The Matrix Duo models are available in 460 and 650 mm widths allowing them to both offer single side OPP laminating on sheet sizes up to SRA2 or landscape SRA3 and encapsulating up to A1 sheet sizes. The operating speed is adjustable from 0.2 to 1.4 Metres Per Minute and all come complete with the sturdy steel film core adaptors in 1″ (25mm) and 3″ (77mm) and a chrome mandrill with drilled positioning for differing film widths.
Highlights of the Matrix Duo
- Offers Single & Double Sided Laminating for Digital Print
- Incorporates an Adjustable Anti-Curl Bar for Perfect Lay Flat Production
- Capable of Encapsulating up to 450mm Widths
- Mechanical Clamping Pressure with Lock
- Compact SRA3 Landscape or Portrait Desktop Model
- Available with Optional Mobile Stand as Shown in the Image
- Optional Perforation Bar Available for Easy Sheet Separation after Laminating
- Comes with 1″ and 3″ Core Adaptors
- Suitable for use for Digital Ultrabond Films in 315 or 440mm widths
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Britain
- Designed for use in Copy Shops and Digital Print Environments
- High-quality Silicone Rubber Rollers
- Ergonomic design ensures ease of use and reduction of RSI risks
- Intuitive, Precise LCD Control Panel
- Forward, Load and Reverse Functions
- Production Speeds up to 1.4 Metres per Minute
- Laminate up to 180 SRA3 Sheets per Hour
- Encapsulating up to 500 Micron Films
- Laminating up to 460 mm widths
- Single Side Laminating up to SRA3
- Double Side Laminating
- Poster Encapsulation up to A1
- High Quality Encapsulating of Menu’s, Flyers, Posters, Business Cards, Luggage Tags
- Protection of Maps for use at Site or around the Office
- UV Protection of Delicate or Important Materials
- Water Protection for Important Documents or Mementos
- Point of Sale Items