About the Renz TCB Total Cut & Bind Solution
The Renz TCB total cut & bend is the only crimping machine that will cut and crimp Coil of all sizes from 6 mm through to 50 mm all with the same crimping heads! In addition the TCB will cut and crimp coils that have been inserted into documents up to 430 mm wide.
Set up is quick & simple – just follow the 5-step instructions printed on the machine, nothing could be simpler.
The Renz TCB is the ideal solution when high volume crimping is required. Documents can be crimped quickly, simply and consistently. The Renz TCB gives you perfect, consistent and accurate crimping every time.
For best results, the TCB should be partnered with the Renz TKB, Total Koil Binder which offers a semi-automated coil insertion technique. When combined the two machines offer unrivalled productivity for coil bound documents from 6 to 50 mm.
Why buy the Renz TCB? For business owners
The Renz TCB offers a cost-effective, easy to use, compact desktop electric or pneumatically controlled coil cutting and crimping solution. The TCB remains the only crimping machine that will cut and crimp Coil of all sizes from 6 mm through to 50 mm with the same crimping heads making the machine very user friendly and quick to operate.
The TCB is the perfect partner to a commercial bindery, large corporate in plant or further education facility looking to speed up their coil binding production without breaking the bank. Compact, desktop and ease of use make the TCB a must-have for any coil binding requirements.
Why buy the Renz TCB? For operators
The Renz TCB is very simple to operate on a daily basis, it offers instant setup, accurate and reliable cutting and crimping of all plastic coils from 6 to 50 mm diameter and simple foot pedal operation.
Options for either electric or pneumatic power further advance the TCB design, if you already have access to an air-line then the TCB is ready to go. Foot pedal operation frees up both hands to handle the work whilst the twin crimping heads activate simultaneously to cut, crimp and bend the plastic coils in one pass.
This system can save hours in the production of coil-bound documents with minimum setup or fuss.
- Dual Sided cut and bending unit for the full range of plastic coil diameters from 6 mm up to 50 mm – with the same bending heads!
- No tools required for size changeovers.
- Accommodates coil diameters from 6 mm to 50 mm without the need to change bending heads.
- Min/Max binding edge 140 mm – 430 mm
- Easy to follow decals guide the operator through the setup.
- The removable off-cut tray makes accumulation and disposal of off-cuts neat and tidy.
- Available with electric or pneumatic actuation.
- Foot pedal operated.
- Simple dial adjustments enable you to set up, cut and bend coil diameters from 6 mm to 50 mm with the same bending heads!
- Longer bend achieved as the coil diameter increases reducing the risk of coil unwinding from the larger punch holes.
- Large top surface doubles as a useable workspace.
- Easily integrated with most coil insertion equipment.
- Medium Volume Coil Binding
- Cutting & Crimping of Plastic Coils
- General Coil Binding Requirements
Got any Questions? Get in Touch
If you have any questions about the Renz TCB Coil Bind machine, please contact AfterPrint today.