About the Solo EL380 HP Digital Laminator
The Solo EL380 HP digital laminating machine has been designed for companies looking to bring short to medium sized laminating & toner foiling work in house. The Solo EL380 HP is not just another roll laminator, it has the ability to laminate in both single and double sided formats, encapsulate in films up to 500 micron in thickness, whilst also offering the latest toner foil effects.
The EL380 HP incorporates an optic sensor for automated start-up of the laminating rollers and automated stop if paper is not fed into the machine, this prevents unnecessary waste of laminating film. The EL380 HP also houses a large 75mm diameter, highly polished Metal lamination roller to give exceptional laminating results on every surface and finish. The in-built perforating device ensures each sheet can be easily separated as they exit the machine giving the operator perfectly laminated, guillotine ready sheets.
Unlike other machines of a similar style, the Solo EL380 HP also has the ability to apply toner Foil direct from the box. The standard addition of a built-in re-winder enables holographic images, foils and spot lamination in both gloss and matt to be applied to your sheet without any special skills or tools. The foils are also over printable so you can create metallic finishes on images and text as well as produce high-end cards for wedding stationery, invites, tickets, business cards and a whole host of other prints.
The Solo EL380 HP is fully assembled in Europe and offers a very compact, solid all metal construction desktop laminator with simple operation that allows for comfortable use over a long period. The Solo EL380 HP is especially recommended for laminating digital prints and for producing high quality toner foil effects. It has been tested with all the leading brands of digital print engine including Xerox, Konica Minolta, Canon, Sharp, Ricoh, Heidelberg and the HP Indigo.
- Large 75mm Diameter Polished Metal Lamination Roller Offers Perfect Results
- Compatible with Digital and Lithographic OPP Films up to 3,000 Metre Rolls (top roll only)
- Manually Controlled Pressure for Press and Exit Rollers
- Up to 10 Guillotine Ready Laminated Sheets per minute
- Digital Temperature Controls with Independent Settings for Top & Bottom Roller
- Auto Start/Stop via Optic Sensor on Front Table
- Foot Pedal Controls also Included (Press and hold to run, release to stop)
- Integrated Perforation Solution (perforates the laminate to allow for easy sheet split after laminating process)
- Fully Adjustable Anti-Curl Roller
- Low Noise Operation (no compressor)
- User Friendly – Really Simple Controls
- Ideal for Digital Print & Tested with the Leading Manufacturers
- Cost-Effective, even for one job per week
- Ability to apply Holographic Images and Foil
- Ability to Spot Laminate in Gloss and Matt
- Business Cards
- Greeting Cards
- Book Covers
- Menu Cards
- Post Cards
- Holographic Images
- Security Tickets
- Parking Vouchers
- Foiling Effects
- Gloss & Matt Spot Lamination Effects