About the Citoborma 280B Twin Head Paper Drill
Just Arrived in Stock – Nagel Citoborma 280B Twin Head Paper Drill in great condition. Originally manufactured in Germany and still sold as new machinery today the Citoborma 280B is built to last and is a very popular paper drill around the world.
The Nagel Citobormas are known world wide as the industry standard for twin or single spindle drills. The Citoborma 90 drills cover a wide range of applications and are remarkably user-friendly The standard version of the Citoborma 190 and 290 comes as a table top model. They are available with one spindle, two fixed spindles or two spindles with variable distance for any combination of holes to be drilled.
Key Product Features
- Unique quick release FlexoDrill sliding table.
- Suitable for drilling paper, cardboard, plastic, textiles, leather etc.
- Additional tabulator bar with interchangeable stops for individual programs.
- Paper width up to 470 mm.
- Throat depth up to 105 mm.
- Smooth drilling process.
- 290B Achieves Two Hole Pattern in One Stroke
- Variable Drill Positions from 45 to 160mm Centres
- Drill Single Holes by Removing one Drill Bit
- Robust & Well Built Paper Drill