About the Duplo DC-745 Slitter Cutter Creaser
Just arrived in stock – Duplo DC745 Slitter Cutter Creaser complete with PC, Monitor and Keyboard, Year of Manufacture 2014 with a very low total count of just over 500K. Fully serviced by Duplo UK since new and been fully stripped and refurbished by our engineers including fitting new rollers and anti-static brushes throughout the machine. An excellent example of Duplo’s flagship slitter cutter creaser which new had a sales price of over 80K.
The Duplo DC-745 is Duplo’s flagship multi-finisher designed for high volume digital colour print. It can slit, cut and crease a sheet in a single pass. This model in our stock also has the benefit of the optional RTM (Rotary Tool Module) allowing for Rotary Creasing and or Perforating down the length of the sheet. The system also benefits from the optional business card module and electronic business card stacker unit which is neatly stored under the feed unit when not in use.
The DC-745 Slitter/Cutter/Creaser is Duplo’s most powerful all in one digital colour finishing solution. Taking the success of the popular Duplo DC-645 model to the next level, the DC-745 is the ideal companion for mid to high volume production digital printers. Offering greater speed, productivity and versatility, the DC-745 not only processes jobs faster, but also finishes a wider range of digitally printed applications in a single pass.
Capable of performing up to 10 slits (The model we have can perform up to 6 slits), 20 cuts and 15 creases all in one pass, this digital colour finisher eliminates white borders and toner cracking on fold lines, producing professionally finished documents in a matter of minutes. The DC-745 comes loaded with new features, including a higher feed capacity and a PC Controller for easy job setup, as well as offers a range of optional modules for scoring and perforating (Our model has this option fitted) enabling users to go beyond basic finishing. Now you can create innovative, full bleed applications including business cards, brochures, greeting cards, postcards and much much more!
With the digital print market growing daily, print service providers are experiencing that while their short run jobs are increasing, the quantities per order are shrinking. Providers need to deliver in faster turnaround times while generating higher revenues and profits, and the need for high speed and quick changeovers are more important now than ever in today’s on demand environment. Designed to do just that, the DC-745 Slitter/Cutter/Creaser:
- Finishes jobs at faster speeds of up to 50 sheets per minute
- Reads and processes barcodes and registration marks at up to 40 sheets per minute
- Uses the barcode reader to automatically recall preset jobs, setup on the system, and read the registration mark to adjust for the sheet by sheet image shift, finishing each piece accurately every time.
- Can store and recall an infinite number of jobs when using the standard PC Controller, enabling users to perform changeovers in less than 20 seconds.
Among the key features of the DC-745 are its increased feed capacity and improved feeding system. An almost 150mm capacity on both the feeding and receiving ends enables users to run jobs continuously with minimal reloading and unloading required. Sheets are fed with Duplo patented technology using 12 feed belts to ensure consistency and 10 registration belts to help maintain the sheets aligned parallel to the paper path. Also new to the Duplo DC-745:
- Elevator stacker – Ideal for smaller documents such as business cards and post cards, this 88mm capacity stacker automatically lowers as the finished pieces are delivered, keeping them neatly stacked and organised. The elevator stacker holds pieces as small as 50 x 50mm and is easily removed to accommodate larger documents.
- Waste chopper – To prevent the waste bin from filling up prematurely, the waste chopper cuts down the margins and gutters into even smaller pieces reducing downtime even further.
Ease of Use
The DC-745 comes included with the PC Controller software package which allows users to operate the system from a PC via a USB interface. By using the wizard, the operators can create new jobs, make adjustments, and save an unlimited number of jobs on the hard drive for quick and easy recall. The PC Controller drives any function of the DC-745 such as start/stop, processing tests and setting the counter.
The versatility of the DC-745 has been truly extended with a variety of new optional scoring and perforating modules, making it possible to quickly enhance it capabilities. The DC-745 provides two areas where the operators can mix and match and two optional modules to meet the requirements of more complex jobs. it is this type of high versatility that enables users to truly get creative with their designs and expand their product offerings. Our 2nd User Model has the following optional modules fitted:
- The Rotary Tool Module (RTM) – The RTM offers two independently adjustable rotary tool slots, which allow users to easily switch between scoring, perforating, micro-perforating and slit scoring whilst using the same module.