About the LEDCO Educator 650 Roll Laminator
Just Arrived in Stock – Immaculate Condition Ledco Educator 650 Laminator hardly used since new. Originally manufactured in the USA and still available from LEDCO direct in the states, one of the most popular laminators for schools in the USA.
The LEDCO Educator is a school laminator that’s reliable, easy to use, provides you with value and low maintenance. Acclaimed by media specialists, the Educator offers preset pressure and speed, enclosed laminating and pull rollers, and forced air cooling. Ledco is known in the USA for manufacturing machines which are very reliable, easy to use and inexpensive to maintain.
Designed by Teachers
- Teachers and media specialists were asked what they wanted to see in a laminator…Ledco designed the Educator on this feedback
- Built on the success of the Graphic III and Premier III machines that many schools have learned to know and trust for their laminating quality and trouble free operation. Then the controls were simplified and a new film path devised which eliminates many of the operator errors common to thermal laminators.
- Posters, dry erase charts, flash cards, bulletin board graphics, games, visuals and teaching aids of all kinds represent a tremendous investment, whether they were purchased, or made by teachers. Protecting these educational materials with lamination allows them to last for years instead of being replaced every few weeks or months.
- The Educator offers the control needed to laminate different types of materials using different films with a minimum of operator adjustments.
Features that Make a Difference
Features that contribute to the quality of lamination and dependability of the Educator include:
- Preset lamination pressure and speed. Makes the machine easier to use and eliminates many possible sources of problems.
- Enclosed laminating and pull rollers. Helps you avoid time-consuming jams and wrap-arounds.
- Forced air cooling. Allows laminating with 3 and 5 mill films, as well as the 1.5 mill films often used by schools. Without the cooling system, thicker films will warp and ripple because they are still hot and partly melted when they come out of the laminator.
- Fixed position lamination rollers. Provides a stable platform for uniform roll pressure which provides the highest quality lamination available in a school laminator.
- Attached safety shield. The safety shield is fixed to the machine and is placed so that the operator will naturally put it in the guard position before laminating. The shield is made of clear polycarbonate so users can see their work and will not be tempted to try to laminate without the shield in its safe position.
- Reverse switch. Can be essential at times to help avoid problems or clear miss feeds
- Adjustable heat control. Allows complete control of the heat input to the film and guarantees perfect results on a wider array of materials.
- Supply roll tension knobs. Gives you the control you need to produce wrinkle-free lamination without complicating your work.
- Encapsulation up to A1 (650mm widths)
- Double Side Laminating
- High Quality Encapsulating of Menu’s, Flyers, Posters, Business Cards, Luggage Tags
- Protection of Maps for use at Site or around the Office
- UV Protection of Delicate or Important Materials
- Water Protection for Important Documents or Mementos
- Point of Sale Items