About VeloBlade Digital Die Cutting Machine
Get a Veloblade Digital Die Cutting Machine Installed Like The Many Across The UK!
Introducing a new range of Digital Die Cutting Machines which are sold and supported throughout the UK by Afterprint Ltd, The VeloBlade Range!
The VeloBlade is the perfect cost effective solution for a variety of finishing requirements, such as adhesive sheets, specially shaped greeting and business cards, invitations, wedding stationery, labels, small packaging, tags and more. Increase your productivity and profitability by having an in-house multi-function digital cutting solution, designed for short-run, on demand production.
The Veloblade 64 enables you to Cut, Kiss Cut, Die Cut and Crease in a variety of paper and card stocks up to 1.5 mm thick and sheet sizes up to 400 x 600 mm.
Superior Speed and Accuracy of the Veloblade 64
During operation, the CCD registration system will read the QR code and automatically pull up he matching cutting file on the Connect Software. It will also read the registration marks and compensate for any image shifting to ensure each sheet is accurately finished. The Blade can cut and crease a folding carton on stock up to 400 gsm in between 15-45 Seconds, depending on the complexity of the carton design.
Universal Tool Holder on the Veloblade 64
The VeloBlade comes with four cutting tools and a scoring wheel as standard. Up to 3 tools can be added into the cutting head at any one time. Set them to cut intricate shapes, kiss cut labels, stickers and score fold lines to avoid toner cracking on packaging and folded pieces.
The flexibility and wide array of functionality on the Universal Cutting Head means that there is no need for costly manufacture of traditional cutting dies which not only saves time but also makes short run On-demand die cutting applications viable for all businesses.
Why Buy the Veloblade 64? For Business Owners
The digital on-demand print market has been searching for an automated die cutting solution for many years. The advances made in the wide format graphics and exhibition markets in the utilisation of flat bed cutting tables has enabled the introduction of the Veloblade. The technology in the cutting table marketplace was once revolutionary and therefore expensive to manufacture and implement into a small format machine aimed at the On-demand print markets, the VeloBlade changes that for all business owners!
No matter your business size you can now bring complex die cutting projects in house, open up new market places in packaging, wedding stationery, labels, stickers, tags and point of sale media that were once out of reach due to the cost of making individual cutting dies or having to outsource the work.
The VeloBlade is the most revolutionary addition to the On-Demand Print Market in years and should form part of every business owners vision for the future of their company. Innovation in print in this difficult market is an absolute necessity and the VeloBlade offers you that Innovation, do you need a bigger reason to invest?
Why Buy the Veloblade 64? For Operators
The key word for operators when considering the Veloblade Range is simplicity in use. Die cutting machines are often associated with complex initial setup and troublesome pressure issues depending on the stock being processed.
The Veloblade is virtually entirely software driven, no special skills or techniques for setup are required, simply a basic use of a PC and some training on our software will enable any operator to master the Veloblade.
The VeloBlade software is compatible with AutoCAD, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. Simply create your design following the video tutorial below, press send to program the VeloBlade, test your work and load up. The 100 mm pile feeder on the Veloblade ensures your media is picked and transported to the correct position everytime, with a cutting speed of up to one SRA3 every 15 Seconds you can produce 240 die cut sheets per hour without ever lifting a finger, what could be easier!
- Digital on-demand flatbed Die Cutting Solution
- Fully automated B3 Digital Die Cutting Solution
- Automated vacuum feeder for effortless reliability
- Perfect for on-demand bespoke cutting applications
- Perfect for the creation of bespoke packaging and cartons
- Ideal for the creation of personalised Luggage Tags, Labels, Point Of Sale media
- CCD Registration camera reads the QR code and automatically pulls up the matching data for instant setup
- Universal tool holder with repeat precision accuracy of <0.1mm
- Vacuum grip conveyor ensures your media is securely positioned throughout the cutting process
- Mini pile feeder holds up to 100mm of materials
- Fast cutting speed of up to 800 mm per second
- Capable of producing a complex die cut pattern every 45 seconds – Simple patterns can be completed in 15 seconds per SRA3 sheet
- Able to cut through any flexible material up to 1.5 mm or 1,200 gsm in thickness
- Cuts plastic board, PVC board, PU, cardboard, fibrous board, rubber sheet, laminated card (Single and Double sided), Encapsulated card
- Comes complete with 3 tools as standard – Cutting knife, Kiss Cut Knife and Creasing Wheel
- Software included
Typical VeloBlade Applications
- On-Demand Die Cutting of Bespoke Shapes
- Production of Bespoke Packaging
- Production of Bespoke Boxes
- Round Corner Cutting Applications such as Business Cards
- Bespoke Business Cards
- Kiss Cut Labels & Stickers
- Shaped Point of Sale Media
- Promotional Products
- An Endless List of Possibilities!